Thursday 8 October 2009

Reflective Writing

i have done a number of things in my research. I have researched other music videos. I have researched representations of rap and r&b videos. By researching this i can see what i need to aim for, so that our video fits into the representation. I have also researched the codes and conventions of an album cover of r&b a website, advertisment poster and a r&b and also a rap music video by doing this it has been useful so i know what i need to aim for. i have looked at audience theory, i do need to go back and link audience theory to my own work. i have also reseached audiences so that i know what audience i am trying to aim for in my project of a music video. i do think that looking at other music videos is really helping me in linking certain critiria into our music video.

No comments:

Post a Comment