Friday 2 April 2010

Video Assessment - Proficient research into similar products

Video Assessment
I have assessed three music videos, by GCSE students, I have given them all a level that I think they would get. I have given the first music video a level 3, this is because they have used good shot transistions and used a good variety of shots. I also think that they have used good costume and mise en scene to fit in with their chosen genre. To improve their music video, I think that they need to improve their lighting on certain scenes and maybe add a few more different locations.
For the second music video, I have given them a level 3, this is because they have used good editing and filmed in several good locations. I think that they could improve their grade by changing the lighting in certain shots and smoother cuts.
For the third music video, I have give them a level 2/3, this is because they havent used very steady shots (some shots are shaky) They are also a few mistakes, for example there are people that are not meant to be in the shot and they are not in sync. I think that they could improve this by being more carefull when they film and editing better.

No comments:

Post a Comment